BlogCatalog

Art & Artist Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Get Gantt - Great Management Tools I Love 'em

Invented by Henry Gantt in the 1990's , the Gantt chart is in my opinion the best way to keep track of projects and their costs in relationship to the time you have to create said projects. Often I have two or three things on the boil and I really like to know where I should be with regard to deadlines, costs and times blowing out. That's when I turn to my trusty Gantt chart. I have searched around for some time, looking at different versions to recommend fo the freeware animator and I have settled on this excellent little tool - offered for free and multi-OS. Yay!!
The GanttProject can output pdf and xml file formats. This is great for those who want to share their project information with others.

I really like the simplicity of the GanttProject there is a very useful tutorial video for the program here - http://teachertube.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=10418&title=GanttProject
You can get the app here - http://www.ganttproject.biz/

No comments:

Post a Comment