BlogCatalog

Art & Artist Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Art Of Illusion Instead of Anime Studio Pro

Ok, you may have read earlier that I was about to trial AOS as a substitute for ASP. I forgot to give you links so I will give them here. http://www.artofillusion.org/ This is basically a free multi platform 3D editing app that I thought would be worth investigating for TFI. My aim is to test the possibilities of using AOI as an Anime Studio Pro substitute. The first thing to do is get the software and download all the plugins and scripts available online so that AOI has its full potential released. You can do this by going to Tools - Scripts and plugins manager - Install. Select the "Select all" button and wait a moment then choose the "Install all selected files" button. You will get some warnings along the way. I just kept clicking "yes" until the install was complete. Once it has finished close AOI and then Reopen it. It will have changed from the old interface --->

To this newer interface ---->

I wanted to only have one window showing you may like the quad screens but if you want to do as I did you need to click and drag the boundary line running down the right side of the three smaller view screens and drag it all the way to the left. You will end up with a screen the same as mine. unfortunately you will need to do this every time you open AOI----->

No comments:

Post a Comment