BlogCatalog

Art & Artist Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mind Maps

Since I learned how to mind map things, I have been really finding this process of thinking awesome. I easily sort through ideas and processes in a few minutes. I can realize a project and convey my views to clients and co workers allowing for input and new connections. The organic nature of thought is well represented and the structure of a job I am doing becomes apparent in a matter of minutes. I generally like to Gantt chart everything later to be sure of timings and resources.

The best online and free software for this is Mind Meister. I have been using this to work through the Freeware Illustrator process for you all to follow. Check out the mind map for freeware illustrator here http://www.mindmeister.com/56145848/freeware-illustrator .

No comments:

Post a Comment